The top online dating services will tell you that Autumn is their busiest season. The old saying used to talk about Spring — but in reality, it’s Autumn when a young (and older) man’s fancy turns to love.
This is especially true for women and men seeking true romance or a loving life partner. The top dating niche sites in 2012 are the Full-figured women dating sites, the Interracial dating sites, the popular Christian (which are attracting the growing Boomers seeking relationships based on traditional values) and the International Bride services such as the Latina, Russian and African services.
Wuving.com, which specialises in recommending the best online dating sites dedicated to singles seeking to fall in love and find a life partner, has discovered that September and October are their busiest months, with the Pre-Christmas season a close second (an extremely lonesome time for singles).
When Labor Day weekend is over, more thoughts turn to true love.
If you want to fall in love — now is your season.
Executive Search Dating, Vancouver’s top-rated matchmaking service for local singles and professionals, has some exciting news for singles: the end of summer could be the start of something good for your love life! So says Paddi Rice, President and Founder of Executive Search Dating.
“Summer may be the ‘dating season’, but fall is the ‘relationship season’,” says Rice. “In particular, there are simply more singles in town to choose from, having returned from their summer vacations. Plus the cooler temperatures tend to put singles in more of a ‘relationship mindset’, making it a great time to truly connect with someone special.”
Here are Executive Search Dating’s top 5 ways to “fall” in love after Labour Day weekend:
- Take back the city: meeting new people in the city is a numbers game, and in September the numbers (of singles) are back in your favour. Hit some after-work drink venues and introduce yourself to some new people by asking ‘How was your summer?’
- Let’s get serious: with the cooler fall temperatures and longer nights, singles are typically feeling more ‘relationship minded’; so aim for quality vs. quantity: less first dates and more 2nd or 3rd dates with truly compatible matches.
- Talk about the weather: with falling leaves and multi-coloured trees, September is Vancouver’s most romantic month. Take your special someone on a romantic stroll through Lighthouse Park or The UBC Endowment Lands and watch romance blossom.
- Take it inside: picnic and barbeque season may be behind us, but the indoor patio season has just begun. Try an evening cocktail on the spectacular heated patios at The Kits Boathouse or The Cactus Club English Bay.
- Be a sport: You may not be a sports fan, but many Vancouver singles are. Try your favourite sports lounge on a game day or night, and stick around after the game to mingle with some new people.
Executive Search Dating is a professional matchmaking service founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2004 by Paddi Rice. Modeled after the Executive Search recruiting industry, Executive Search Dating matches their client base both with existing clients AND with headhunts who are selected specifically for them.
Executive Search Dating
Keywords: fall in love, falling in love, find me love, find my love, find you love, find your love, how to love, matchmaking service, my candy love, professional matchmaking service, to find love